Complaint Against Engineer Complaint Against Engineer
How to make a complaint
- Complete the Complaint Form. If your complaint involve more than 1 registered person / ECP, a separate form is required.
- Item 4 should be written in a precise and accurate manner for further submission to the person / ECP being complained of.
- Attach relevant evidence that supports your complaint.
- Sign the form and send to :
Professional Practice Department
Board of Engineers Malaysia
17th Floor, JKR HQ Building
Jalan Sultan Salahuddin
50580 Kuala Lumpur
- Please take note :
- Contractual dispute does not fall under BEM jurisdiction, therefore should be solved in accordance with the terms of agreement signed / agreed by parties involved.
- Complaint related to Local Authority should be directed to Local Authority concerned for action.
- Complainant/ Respondent may be called at any time to assist BEM to testify on the complaint under his/her own cost.
- Order under Section 15 of the REA will be made, if the complaint is proven after adhering to all complaint procedures.
- For further clarification regarding complaint and complaint procedure, please contact :
Professional Practice Department at 03-26912090 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org